Monday, July 9, 2018

Why ? It's A Mixed Up Life





Hello and Welcome To It's A Mixed Up Life


I am Jennifer a Wife, Mom, Aunt, Housekeeper, Cook (sometimes) Personal (Uber driver for our kids), Crafter. An all-around crazy person that is always doing way too much.  My Husband (Dushawn) and I have been married 19 Years and counting. We have two of our own kids Savanna(18) Jordan (15) We have also raised his nephews,  6 of them. One left in the house Terrell (15). So to say the least my life is super MIXED UP and CHANGING all the time.  So Welcome and Enjoy the Ride With Me......



Me & My Love Dushawn



Me, Savanna, Dushawn & Jordan
Savanna's High School Graduation



Jordan(15) Trevon (20) Isaiah (21) Terrell (15)
                   Savanna (18)
All Five Home for the Summer & Del Mar Fair 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment